OU MANJE DEJA?
Award-wining Chef Alain Lemaire is a native of Port-au-Prince, Haiti, where he first discovered his interest in cooking. That interest in food grew out of the need to feed himself what he wanted, and when he wanted it by watching his mother and grandmother in the kitchen, to full blown passion by the time he graduated high school.
Alain is the Co-owner and Executive Chef of Sensory Delights, a full-service catering company based out of South Florida. He is also the Owner of the brand “Ou Manje Deja?”
Chef Lemaire has featured on several TV shows: he was the host chef of the “Taste of Haiti” episode of the "Luda Can't Cook" series on Discovery+ with award winning rapper, actor, restauranteur Chris "Ludacris" Bridges. He is also a contestant of the Food Network's hit series, Fire Masters, Cutthroat Kitchen, and Chopped.
Chef Lemaire has participated in and featured as a guest chef in numerous food events and festivals throughout the United States and overseas. Most recent events include Charleston Wine & Food Festival, New York African Restaurant Week, Grace Jamaican Jerk Fest, South Beach Wine & Food Festival, and much more. He has also participated as a panel speaker for Munaluchi's Coterie Retreat, New York African Restaurant Week, A Week on Haiti, and more.
* Competitor on Food Network Canada's "Fire Master" 2023
* Host chef on Discovery+ "Luda Can't Cook" with Chris "Ludacris" Bridges 2022
* 2022 Food Entrepreneur of the Year
* 2022 Haitian Wedding Professional of the Year
* Competed on Food Network's Chopped. Meat Fight: Goat 2021
* Chef Lemaire along with seven other Haitian chefs in 2018 cooked the first ever all Haitian dinner at the James Beard Foundation House in New York
* 2017 Young Professional Top 20 Under 40 by Haitian American Chamber of Commerce of Florida.
* 2017 Legacy MIA Top 40 Under 40 black professionals in South Florida
* 2016 Silver Spoon Award for "Best Taste" by Horseshoe Bay Resort's Wine and Dine Experience, Austin, TX.
* 2016 "Best Signature Dish" at the 2016 Horseshoe Bay Resort's Wine and Dine Experience, Austin, TX.
* Competed on Food Network's Cutthroat Kitchen. Mo Molasses, Mo Problems 2015
* Chef Lemaire represented Haiti at the 1st Global Traditional Cuisine Gathering in Mexico City, Mexico. Over 30 countries and all the major cities in Mexico had representatives in a three-day celebration of traditional cuisine.
* Chef Lemaire was featured among South Florida's best chefs at the "Chefs for Obama" back in September 2012. The event was a fundraiser campaign in Miami for President Barack Obama's re-election campaign led by Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
* Chef Lemaire is also a co-producer of Le Chef, the first-ever televised culinary battle show in Haiti.
* 2013 "Best Chef" by Blackstreet Celebration Awards in New York.
Download Press Kit
Chef Lemaire's Top Clients:
- Haiti's former President, Jovenel Moise
- U.S. Embassy in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- Haiti's former President, Michel Joseph Martelly
- Haiti's former Prime Ministers, Laurent Lamothe and Jn-Henry Ceant
- Honorable Ambassador of Haiti in D.C. Paul Altidore
- MLB Star Yasiel Piug
- NBA Star Rudy Gay
- Arcade Fire - Grammy Award Winning Group
- Amaluna, Cirque du Soleil
- Raoul Peck - Academy Award Nominee Haitian Film Maker
- Joel Widmaeir - Renown Haitian Artist and philanthropist
- Florida International University
- Haitian American Chamber of Commerce of Florida
- General Consulate of the Republic of Haiti in Miami
- Community Folk Art Center Syracuse, Annexe of Syracuse University
- Boukman Eksperyans - Grammy Nominated Haitian Band
- Festival de Jazz de Port-au-Prince
Appearances and Features
Chef Lemaire appeared on several local and international news outlets such as:
- Miami's Local 10 ABC News
- Food Network
- Syracuse Local 9 ABC - Bridge Street
- Radio Télé Métropole Haiti
- Radio Télé Superstar Haiti
- Global TV, Montréal and more...
Chef Lemaire has featured multiple times in several online and printed publications such as:
- L'Union Suite
- Legacy Magazine
- Miami Herald
- Voyage Mia Magazine
- Miami New Times
- South Florida Times
- Pluriel Magazine
- Haiti Open
- NB Magazine
- Magic Haiti
- Lakol Magazine and more...
We will work with you to
create a menu that fits your
taste, budget and style
To provide nothing but
the best to enrich your
event and enlighten your guests